Popular Tags: [View All]
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Great War Commander, Cats were once worshipped as gods and they haven't forgotten this, Combat Commander Europe, The Raven King (game publisher) ... that's me!, Combat Commander Pacific
badge
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzy┼╝ Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
I am driving again to Origins 2018 this June in Columbus, Ohio, from my home in Waterloo. I am attending all five days and leave very early Tuesday morning, and drive home mid-afternoon Sunday.

I have space available in my car if anyone needs a ride down this year and wants to split gas costs. Not sure if it's two or three spaces right now though. Non-smokers, please.

If you're not in K-W, I can also pick up along the way west of my house ... Cambridge, London, and either Sarnia or Windsor (depending on what crossing I take).

I've done the drive a number of times and know the route and city well, and can drop off fellow gamers at the downtown hotels in the area of the convention centre (I have a AirBnB place a short drive away from the convention centre). I can also stop at a grocery store on the way in if need be.

If anyone may be interested, send me a geek mail and we can chat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tom in Toronto
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not going, but just wanted to say 'thanks' for reaching out...this kind of generous offer is what makes BGG so awesome!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Walker
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Mega Metroid!
mbmbmbmbmb
Woo I'll see you there Davey!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Maltman
Canada
RICHMOND HILL
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chuggst3r wrote:
Woo I'll see you there Davey!

See you there too, Nick! We can continue our tradition of playing games only at special events.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.