Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
nik holliday
United Kingdom
Appin
Argyll & Bute
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
We both found it dull and uninteresting.
No tension, too much space on the board, and it was clear who the winner was going to be long before the end.
I`d like to try with more players, but with so many much better games in my collection, this really doesn`t have a chance. Shame, because it`s probably the prettiest game I own
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Olesen
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmb
ive never tried it with 2.. but i love it with 4, Really not enough room for 4 players
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Kandrac
United States
Grand Prairie
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If it doesn't work for two, the game and I are through.

Gg
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John McComas
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Last time I 2p'd it, my girlfriend suggested we play two trees per person. While it was really, extraordinarily brain-burning, it was also a great time. Give it a try!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared
United States
flag msg tools
mb
Thecostcutter wrote:
Last time I 2p'd it, my girlfriend suggested we play two trees per person. While it was really, extraordinarily brain-burning, it was also a great time. Give it a try!

Did you use the sum, the lower, or the higher of your two trees' scores?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco C
Australia
Meadowbank
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I play it almost exclusively 2p with my wife and we absolutely love it that way. One of my favourite games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Wïse

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmb
Would the "too much space" problem be resolved by cutting out the outer ring of the board? Or would that be eliminating too much space?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.