2 Posts

Horse & Musket: Dawn of an Era» Forums » Rules

Subject: Can Rigid Artillery Advance After Combat? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
H, Gua
msg tools
mbmbmb
If a Rigid Artillery unit happens to eliminate a unit at R1, clearing the hex, is it allowed to Advance After Combat? The basic rules say yes, but I could see it being in the spirit of the special rules for Rigid Artillery that they might not be allowed to do so.

Opinions? Rulings? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Chick (Formerly Paul O'Sullivan)
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
Fag an bealac! Riam nar druid ar sbarin lann! Cuimhnigidh ar Luimnech agus feall na Sassonach! Erin go Bragh! Remember Limerick! Remember Ireland and Fontenoy!
badge
Well, I'm afraid it'll have to wait. Whatever it was, I'm sure it was better than my plan to get out of this by pretending to be mad. I mean, who would have noticed another madman round here?
mbmbmbmbmb
Hamigua2000 wrote:
If a Rigid Artillery unit happens to eliminate a unit at R1, clearing the hex, is it allowed to Advance After Combat? The basic rules say yes, but I could see it being in the spirit of the special rules for Rigid Artillery that they might not be allowed to do so.

Opinions? Rulings? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

They cannot. Good catch there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.