Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Maricel Edwards
United States
Fontana
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Am I the only one interested in this game in my neck of the woods? Does anyone close to 92336 (or 91768 because I work in Pomona) want to go in on a group buy with me? I'd jump on nearby states' groups, but I figured it out and having someone then ship it to me via USPS - even at flat rate - would be just as much to just have it shipped directly to me from the publisher.

If I'm geographically incompatible with anyone, can someone who owns/has played this game tell me if it's worth the $65 if I intend to play it primarily with the fan-made solo variant? (It was either this or Cinque Terre.)

Thanks in advance for any advice/takers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leon Z.
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be interested, but only if it's at the 5 copies level or higher. The game's pretty fun but honestly not worth $60. Can't speak to the variant.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maricel Edwards
United States
Fontana
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's okay. That seems to be the general consensus - that it's not $60 worth of fun, and especially not for solo alone. At the risk of it not being available again in the future and/or FOMO, I guess I'll just back out of this one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.