Subject: Reprint? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gary Barnett
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there any chance if this ever being reprinted - possibly in English even? Or is that really not going to ever happen?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My guess is no, not now Tea and Trade has come out and it was not included with that, but that is just my guess.

There is always this you could print from

I don't know if that one prints to the right size, but if not, you can print from my own, much less professional version here Homemade English version of Advent Calendar expansion. It is not as well done, but I do know it is the right size.

I bought the German version quite easily, and as there is so little text, I use it quite happily (having abandoned my scrappy homemade English version). It actually fits with my Z Man Litter Storage tile which is half in German any way.

I have never played the Peat Power Plant, although it might add to a 3player game, but I often build the Peat Fired Brickworks as it is a great way to fire a lot of bricks in one go.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.