Antiquity» Forums » General

Subject: My solution to play more often this wonder;) - Print 3D. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Will Oo78
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Practice and set up very fast. 3D printing, 1mm thick so that everything fits perfectly and is also set to not move during transport.

• [+] Dice rolls
André Silveira
Brazil
Ribeirão Preto
São Paulo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: My solution to play more often this wonder;)
Willoo78 wrote:
Practice and set up very fast. 3D printing, 1mm thick so that everything fits perfectly and is also set to not move during transport.

do you have the files? IT's possible to make them public (is it IP protected)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Oo78
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Of course I realized it under Fusion 360.

Posted on Thingiverse (research: Antiquity).
I wish you a good print!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zhonghao CHEN
China
flag msg tools
amazing!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Oo78
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
paedophobic wrote:
amazing!

That's very nice thank you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spencer C
Netherlands
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks beautiful, though I don't understand why you (and other insert makers) choose to lay out the buildings individually. I bag the components, but I bag the sets of unique buildings together so each player just grabs a bag of buildings. It seems like this logic would stand for inserts, too -- instead of having to go through and grab all the different buildings, just put a full set in a compartment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Cheektowaga
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
UanarchyK wrote:
Looks beautiful, though I don't understand why you (and other insert makers) choose to lay out the buildings individually. I bag the components, but I bag the sets of unique buildings together so each player just grabs a bag of buildings. It seems like this logic would stand for inserts, too -- instead of having to go through and grab all the different buildings, just put a full set in a compartment.

It does look a lot prettier this way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Oo78
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
UanarchyK wrote:

This aspect has the tetris is purely aesthetic
And I understand that the others also present the buildings in this way, it is I find more beautiful
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.