Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Franka
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I just heard about this an hour ago. I went to the website and the only option I can see for ordering is “Email when back in stock.”
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Nord
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Chris,

I saw your question and sent it now to Hexasim. It is doubtful they are out, but worth checking to be sure. You may also contact them directly at Hexasim.com

Roger
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christophe Gentil-Perret
France
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmb
bigtex01 wrote:
I just heard about this an hour ago. I went to the website and the only option I can see for ordering is “Email when back in stock.”

We still have copies to sell. To order, click on the orange basket a little above the button "Email when item is back in stock".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francisco Gutierrez
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
badge
"A pilot's greatest virtue is to know when to run" -- "What's this, a joke?"
mbmbmbmbmb
They are still taking them.

I just ordered it and received the confirmation for my order. I was on a mobile device and had to click on an “orange? bag icon” to add it to my cart.

I hope that helps. I was on the fence about pre-ordering and once I saw your post, I realized I did want it. So thanks for being the kick in the pants I needed

Edit: ninja!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Franka
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
That helps a lot! I guess I’m starting to have trouble navigating webpages in my advancing age. I’ll load it up and look again.

EDIT: Ok, I see the orange button now. It wasn’t clear to me that the orange thing is how you put an item into your cart for purchase. Thank you to everyone who replied for clarifying this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Great War Commander, Cats were once worshipped as gods and they haven't forgotten this, Combat Commander Europe, The Raven King (game publisher) ... that's me!, Combat Commander Pacific
badge
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzyż Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
They definitely do. I asked for and was told they'd add a second copy to my order a week ago (though no one has yet confirmed this fact for me), so they still have stock. Can't wait!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Malnar
United States
Mentor
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it only in French? I cannot find an English offering
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hans Korting
Netherlands
Hoorn
Noord-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mustangraider wrote:
Is it only in French? I cannot find an English offering

There's an English version too.

https://www.hexasim.com/1139-Great-War-Commander.html
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christophe Gentil-Perret
France
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmb
Link to English rules:
https://www.hexasim.com/gwc/GWC-rules-web.pdf

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.