Hide
7 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » PBEM

Subject: pbm or pbemail Avalon hill war-games rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
scott McAninch
msg tools
dug out some of my old war-games, want to see if there is anyone out there who would be interested in some pbm or play my email games.

mainly interested in trying some Richtofen's war, Flight Leader, Air Force/Dauntless or Knights of the Air.

I have other titles also - Panzerblitz, Panzer Leader, the Arab Israeli wars, Blitzkreig, France 1940, Tobruk, Guns of August and Luftwaffe. possibly Flat top. depending on what room I have.

I know there has to be other players out there that are pulling some of their old games out also.
drop me an email at Patriciamcaninch@yahoo.com in the title but what game you would like to try.
will answer all responses.
thanks
Scott
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence Hung
Hong Kong
Wan Chai
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Very nice, Scott. I marked you this thread for a later return to you. Of the games you mentioned I only played Air Force and Guns of August before. I love Air Force more than Guns of August, which is going to be reprinted soon though. I am interested in the rest of your list but I am most interested in Flight Leader. Unfortunately my plate is full now with 11 games at the same time. Take into account the time we need to read the rules, it is OK for me to start in a month time or so when some of my games come to end.

I do Dropbox PBeM with one or two days return. I trust my opponent and so everything should be resolved inside the logfile without outside diceroller or ACTS (I kind of allergic to ACTS as the play would be divided mentally into two places). I also check the folder daily and so prefer not to have to email again. I game VASSAL only and no SunTzu. If the above is agreeable to you, we can have a game!

Cheers,
Lawrence
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
scott McAninch
msg tools
Cheers Lawrence

would love a game. let me know when you want to start one up. I too am having a game table in the making so that I can have a few games going at the same time, should have enough room when it's done to have 12 games set up at the same time. been having trouble getting vassel to down load.

in my game collection i have: 3 panzerblitz, 8 panzer leaders, 2 Arab Israeli wars, 2 jutland, 3 blitzkreig, 1 luftwaffe, 1 Air force, 1 dauntless, 1 guns of august, 1 france 1940, 1 flat top, 2 knights of the air, 3 tobruk, 4 richtofen's war and 3 flight leaders.

so having a game to play should be no problem when you can fit me in.

looking forward to hearing back from you. so i'll start re-reading some rule books.
thanks
Scott
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel U. Thibault
Canada
Québec
Québec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would be tempted by Knights of the Air. Kind of busy right now running a game of Liftoff! though...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
scott McAninch
msg tools
knights of the air would be good, I need to re study the rules though. when you have space for a new game please let me know.
thanks
Scott
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Laird
United States
Kankakee
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
If interested I host a play by forum for B-17 Wueen of the Skies. http://509th-vbw.proboards.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
scott McAninch
msg tools
thanks, it looks interesting. though I do not own B-17 I use to
scott
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.