GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,771 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
22 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Help identify game by pawn description... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim Johnson
United States
DENVER
Colorado
flag msg tools
Hoarders: BGG Edition
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am trying to find pawns that belong to a specific game. I actually used to own the game, but I've forgotten what it is.

The pawns are post pawns which can be stacked with a number of small rings. They look sort of similar to this picture. Pawns were, perhaps 1.5 to 2.0 inches tall. Rings were probably like 3/4 inch?...

The game itself seems like it is possibly a travel or geography game?...although it could be some sort of trivia game. My recall brain is failing me at the moment.

The pawns and rings were various colors, and I believe that the rings represented different categories of...something...

I hope this description is not too vague. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Johnson
United States
DENVER
Colorado
flag msg tools
Hoarders: BGG Edition
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also similar to these pawns from the game, Acronym...but alas, that is not the game I'm trying to find.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cornixt
msg tools
badge
Cheap as chips
mbmbmbmbmb
EastEnders had the pawns with rings on them. There may have been a similar US game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart R.
Belgium
Tongeren
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My first thought was Brillance, but looking at the game's pictures, the rings seem to fit tightly on the pawns. My best guess though
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.