GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,211 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
14 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Gloomhaven» Forums » Rules

Subject: Moon/ ecllipse character ability clarification (sorry for previous post) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathan Lindsay-levine
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
I’m really sorry, I had a post earlier that had spoilers in it, I deleted my post but couldnt delete the whole thread. So I think I’m posting this more responsibility here with a spoiler tag hopefully.
Spoiler (click to reveal)

So empowering void ability: if I don’t have anyone around me to attack but consume shadow so I can double future movement, so I still get the benefit of doubling my movement with my next ability that round, or do I not get it because I didn’t attack anyone?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Loehr
Canada
flag msg tools
No, the consume element is connected to the attack.
The key is to look at the spacing between different lines.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
If you look at the spacing on the card Doomed Breeze, (Same Class) you can see in the top action, that the range and muddle is part of the attack, while on the bottom action, the move and the curse are independent of one an other.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nico Caton
msg tools
Also, if I'm not mistaken, I believe that you can change the title of that other thread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Nakamura
United States
Columbus
Mississippi
flag msg tools
http://www.destructoid.com/author.phtml?a=1364
badge
Darren@destructoid.com
mbmbmbmbmb
FYI: To delete a thread, all posts in that thread need to be deleted. So go back now and delete your other post in that thread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.