Subject: Quick Comments rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Jernigan
United States
Ambridge
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
A mixture between chess and stratego. Each playing piece has colored rings attached to its top and bottom faces; the color of the ring that's showing indicates how the piece moves. At the start of your move, you can flip the top piece in a stack over, changing how that piece moves. And your opponent isn't allowed to look underneath your pieces to see what might be there.

This game has been around for a while, and Jim Albea has played around with the rules until he's gotten a result that's pretty well balanced.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Granger
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:Quick Comments
This is a great, if somewhat obscure game. The learning curve is a little steep, but worth the effort. I consider myself lucky that I found a copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
marc laumonier
France
near Marseille
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i'm looking for this game too
I 'm trying i'm looking for this game too
I 'm trying i'm looking for this game too
I 'm trying

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nello Cozzolino
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
Brascogames London U.K. www.brascogames.webs.com
mbmbmbmbmb
how to describe PLATEAU ...??

excellently executed !!! one of the best abstract the modern era produced so far..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nello Cozzolino
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
Brascogames London U.K. www.brascogames.webs.com
mbmbmbmbmb
nello wrote:
how to describe PLATEAU ...??

excellently executed !!! one of the best abstract the modern era produced so far..

3 years later: a super classic
The flipping piece and the dismantling of a stack (tower) is the core of the game; a unique abstract designed in 1986 .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.