GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,366 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
14 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

The 7th Continent» Forums » General

Subject: Help! I'm missing card 54 - **Received** rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Traci Weiland
United States
Lewis Center
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've already asked Serious Poulp for a scan of the card, but I thought posting here on the geek might get a quicker response.

Can anyone PM me or put in spoiler tags here a picture of the front and back of the card 54, please?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven St. John
United States
Winter Springs
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Re: Help! I'm missing card 54
Card 54, where are you?

(Couldn't resist.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Traci Weiland
United States
Lewis Center
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Im DarK
msg tools
Quote:
Please note: it is quite rare for a card to be missing from the game. Yet, sometimes a card might get stuck to the back of one another. Before contacting us for missing cards, please make sure that the card in question isn’t stuck to a neighbouring one.

In case you did not see it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Traci Weiland
United States
Lewis Center
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ImDarKKK wrote:
Quote:
Please note: it is quite rare for a card to be missing from the game. Yet, sometimes a card might get stuck to the back of one another. Before contacting us for missing cards, please make sure that the card in question isn’t stuck to a neighbouring one.

In case you did not see it.

I took at least an hour last night going through the whole box looking for the card. I can’t find it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Keillor
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Card 54 was in the 5 that I got from the BGG store. Was wondering if that replaces the one in the game or not since I'm waiting for mine to arrive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Traci Weiland
United States
Lewis Center
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BSKeillor wrote:
Card 54 was in the 5 that I got from the BGG store. Was wondering if that replaces the one in the game or not since I'm waiting for mine to arrive.

Serious Poulp was quick to get back with me with an image, but I'll look to see if the BGG shop still has those cards. I'd like to have a physical copy. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucien Copus
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BSKeillor wrote:

It's an alternate to a base game card. When you need to draw it you pick between the 2 randomly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.