GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,573 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
19 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Dragonfire» Forums » General

Subject: wonderful verisimilitude rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Phil Martin
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Well it was wonderful to suddenly crack a smile, and have a big laugh when reading this on page 3 of the errata & FAQ.

Man! I sure needed that after skimming through the first 2 pages. My God heavens above. Do we really need to write continuous on all those cards. Features. I don't know. Are features cards.

Only just got the game. Haven't bothered with the quick start adven. Just got straight into reading the main rule book. No hurry as I have just set up a game of PoE, Lords of Eastern Reach.

That's the scariest errata I have ever seen in my round 2 years of board gaming. I need a secretary. A lot of work there. gulp gulp gulp

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Davis
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Phil Goodroll wrote:
Do we really need to write continuous on all those cards. Features. I don't know. Are features cards.

I don't think the intention is that you really have to go write on your cards/stickers. It's just a clarification for some people.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.