Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Schloesser
United States
Jefferson City
TN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Everyone departed rather early, leaving only Jim, Keith and I. I was hoping to get Alien Invasion USA back to the table, but Jim really wanted to play Attika. So, we headed back to Greece.

This was a very tight game … between Jim and I. Keith was suffering, having the best locations scooped from him each time. Jim threatened to make the temple connections, but was thwarted by Keith on one end and me on the other. I began my placements in the middle of the board and was never able to link to even one temple. Still, I was preparing myself for a fast close, gathering numerous cards and making sure I had a good chance to place numerous tiles for free.

Jim had a fewer tiles remaining than I did, but had depleted his supply of cards. I was able to place my tiles easily and beat him to the victory by two tiles.

Ratings: Jim 8, Greg 7.5, Keith 7

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.