GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,367 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
23 Days Left

Support:

Francesca Campofredano
Italy
Roma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I have a couple of questions regarding naval transit attack and naval combat rules:

1) is it possible to intercept a moving fleet by both ships (naval transit attack) and planes (air transit attack) in the same hex? if the answer is yes, are the two attacks to be carry out in some prescribed order or is it up to the non-phasing player to decide the order (I could not find any hint in 14.2-14.3 regarding this point)

2) During day action combat prior to naval combat players can carry out naval air strikes from land air bases. Following general naval air strike rules (6.6), is it correct to assume that in case of a naval battle with multiple day rounds for each strike the players must use new uncommitted planes (which become committed right after the strike in the round they partecipate in)?

thanks in advance

Francesco

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Stueber
United States
Vernon Hills
Illinois
flag msg tools
I am the Sheepdog. I live to protect the flock and confront the wolf.
badge
BRAINS????
mbmbmbmbmb
1. The attacks can take place in a single hex in any order the attacker wants. That is the way I was playing it the few times it happened in my recent game.

2. You have to use new uncommitted air units each new round.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francesca Campofredano
Italy
Roma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the reply. .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.