GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,641 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
19 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Rise of the Kage» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question about smoke bombs rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
vlad satyros
msg tools
Hello! I have a question about the smoke Bombs ninja equipment card. When an undetected ninja uses the smoke bombs card and wishes to move through a guard model or enter,move and/or exit through its AOI, does he still have to make an evade test? In other words what does the "ignoring" in the card's text mean in terms of moving restrictions and stealth test(s)?
My personal take on the rule is that smoke bombs (apart from walking through doors and walls) allow detected ninjas (undetected can do that anyway)to walk through guard models, which normally is not allowed, but any other rules apply as normal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Somebody
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't know if I'm right, but I always understood that when a ninja uses a smoke bomb he can move through guard models, walls or any other kind of obstacles without having to do any tests at all, independent of the ninja's status (whether he's detected or undetected). But then again, I could be wrong.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
vlad satyros
msg tools
Thanks Dan.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.