GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,451 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
20 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Condottiere» Forums » Rules

Subject: Making a tiny cheatsheet rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Maximus Philipus
Netherlands
Utrecht
Utrecht
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hallo everyone, I could use some help!

I am making a small cheat sheet for the special cards, like this:

Since it will be tiny, I need to be concise. I will just explain separately any exceptions that might come up, as well as the rule that cards have no effect on the courtesan and heroine. So the information on these will just be general reminders of a card's power.

Do you think this about covers it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Rubin
United States
Trenton
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
"It may be doubted whether so small a number of men ever employed so short a space of time with greater or more lasting effects upon the history of the world.” — Sir George Otto Trevelyan on the Battles of Trenton and Princeton
mbmbmbmbmb
You mispelled “retrieve”.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryucoo
United Kingdom
Reading
Berkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
PorkStewJoe wrote:

Since it will be tiny, I need to be concise. I will just explain separately any exceptions that might come up, as well as the rule that cards have no effect on the courtesan and heroine. So the information on these will just be general reminders of a card's power.

*shudder*

3rd Edition rules

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maximus Philipus
Netherlands
Utrecht
Utrecht
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ryucoo wrote:
PorkStewJoe wrote:

*shudder*

3rd Edition rules

Haha, what's this? Am I missing some years-long animosity between Condottiere fanclubs...?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Santos
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PorkStewJoe wrote:

Haha, what's this? Am I missing some years-long animosity between Condottiere fanclubs...?

Reading Eurogames v. Fantasy Flight - Review, Compare, & Contrast and Original VS Fantasy Flight reprint: What's the verdict? should get you started on the soap opera
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maximus Philipus
Netherlands
Utrecht
Utrecht
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm... I haven't played the 3rd edition enough - by far - to make any judgements yet. But maybe I could actually try out some of the older rules as well. I might even make a cheatsheet for those too, haha.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Santos
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PorkStewJoe wrote:
I might even make a cheatsheet for those too, haha.

That would actually be great! I for myself have customized my 3rd edition to play with the original/eurogames rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.