GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,090 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
18 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
4 
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Musée» Forums » News

Subject: Musee plus Magic: Fantastiqa Rival Realms rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alf Seegert
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Designer here. If you enjoyed Musee, my new game Fantastiqa Rival Realms uses the basic mechanics of Musee and expands on them to include movement, exploration, and magic...
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dundy O
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
"Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm enjoying the heck out of it. I've only played solo, and look forward to facing off with another person. Its light, but can burn your brain enough to immerse yourself in a very nice gaming experience.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alf Seegert
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Wister wrote:
I'm enjoying the heck out of it. I've only played solo, and look forward to facing off with another person. Its light, but can burn your brain enough to immerse yourself in a very nice gaming experience.


That's great to hear, Wister! I'll let Brandon Scott at EGG know that you liked the solo version so much (he developed its rules based on the 2-player game, with some really interesting tweaks all his own).

Thanks!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Plante
United States
Greenville
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
alfseegert wrote:
Wister wrote:
I'm enjoying the heck out of it. I've only played solo, and look forward to facing off with another person. Its light, but can burn your brain enough to immerse yourself in a very nice gaming experience.


That's great to hear, Wister! I'll let Brandon Scott at EGG know that you liked the solo version so much (he developed its rules based on the 2-player game, with some really interesting tweaks all his own).

Thanks!

I may try out the solo game in preparation of teaching my older daughter. I'm really looking forward to trying this out and seeing how it differs from Musee.

As an aside I've also been more interested in Fantastiqa now that my youngest is about to turn 8, I'm wondering if it is a game she could play on her own. From what I remember it didn't seem too complex.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alf Seegert
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Papa Ninja wrote:
alfseegert wrote:
Wister wrote:
I'm enjoying the heck out of it. I've only played solo, and look forward to facing off with another person. Its light, but can burn your brain enough to immerse yourself in a very nice gaming experience.


That's great to hear, Wister! I'll let Brandon Scott at EGG know that you liked the solo version so much (he developed its rules based on the 2-player game, with some really interesting tweaks all his own).

Thanks!

I may try out the solo game in preparation of teaching my older daughter. I'm really looking forward to trying this out and seeing how it differs from Musee.

As an aside I've also been more interested in Fantastiqa now that my youngest is about to turn 8, I'm wondering if it is a game she could play on her own. From what I remember it didn't seem too complex.


Thanks, Will! Fantastiqa isn't super complex, but you might benefit by watching some videos of gameplay before playing. It's a bit different than other deckbuilders.....
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.