GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,241 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
14 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Agent Decker» Forums » Rules

Subject: Draw pile reshuffle rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Roger Maplethorpe
msg tools
the rules here seem to contradict each other... (from the agent decker rules clarification)

Empty draw pile
The rules state that if the draw pile can’t provide the agent with enough cards for the initial draw, to shuffle the discard pile and draw four (or five) cards.

Every time you need to draw cards and there aren't enough, shuffle the discard to replace the deck and draw the rest from there.

Example: The agent has two cards in the draw pile, but needs to draw four. Because there are not four cards in the draw pile, it gets mixed with the discard pile, and four cards are drawn.

if i'm supposed to discard all the cards remaining in my draw pile, then i'm confused by the phrase "draw the rest" in the second sentence. shouldn't it be something like "draw all of your allotted cards"

so, do i....
1. draw the remaining cards left in the draw pile into my hand and then complete my hand up to four or five after a reshuffle?

or

2. discard the cards remaining in the draw pile if there are less cards there than my allotted hand size and then reshuffle and draw, thus leaving the last few cards from the draw pile unplayed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matteo Randi
Italy
Lecco
Lombardia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. draw the remaining cards left in the draw pile into your hand and then complete your hand up to four or five after a reshuffle thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.