GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,221 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
17 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Camel Up» Forums » Rules

Subject: Leg scoring round after game ends rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Xristos Lagogiannis
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all. When a camel crosses the finish line, we must start the leg scoring round first. How is it possible if some camels didn't manage to move?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evil Brother
Netherlands
Enschede
flag msg tools
All camels will have some position, so why would it matter that some of them didn't move?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xristos Lagogiannis
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You are right,Bro. I was a little confused because rules say that leg scoring starts after all pyramid tiles are taken.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Amick
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fifini wrote:
Hello all. When a camel crosses the finish line, we must start the leg scoring round first. How is it possible if some camels didn't manage to move?

I'm not sure what you're asking. The thing to remember is that the winning camel has finished a lap but the other camels have not. The winning camel is obviously the leader for the final leg. Move backwards along the track from the finish line until you come to another camel or stack of camels; that would be second place. If there's a stack, the one on top of the stack wins the tie as usual. I hope that helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xristos Lagogiannis
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
a normal leg finishes as long as all camels move. that may not happen if a 🐫 crosses the line. that confused me but now everything ok 🐵

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich A
United Kingdom
London
NW London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well technically when the race ends its not the end of a leg. A leg is a bit of a race before it is won. When someone crosses the finish line then the race has ended, not a leg. So when the rules say leg scoring occurs when all camels move, that's correct.

When the race ends you still score leg betting tiles as described in the rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.