GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,928 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
18 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

The City of Kings» Forums » Rules

Subject: 2 quests with same goals rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Big Man
msg tools
I had 2 quests that both required me to find 1 item part from the same cave. The quests names were different so it wasn't a dup card. My question is, id i find the 1 item part, does it complete both quests or do I need 2 item parts? 1 for each quest.

I played it as 1 item completed both quests.

Some quests have find 2 item parts. Do I need to do that in one roll or can I stay there savaging until I get 2 item parts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank West
England
Bristol
flag msg tools
designer
Lover and creator of immersive games, join the adventure!
badge
Lover and creator of immersive games, join the adventure!
mbmbmbmbmb
Mysto680 wrote:
I had 2 quests that both required me to find 1 item part from the same cave. The quests names were different so it wasn't a dup card. My question is, id i find the 1 item part, does it complete both quests or do I need 2 item parts? 1 for each quest.

I played it as 1 item completed both quests.

Some quests have find 2 item parts. Do I need to do that in one roll or can I stay there savaging until I get 2 item parts?

You would need to find them individually. In this instance "item parts" are used to represent the item you are finding.

If you need 2 item parts for 1 quest, then you need to get them both in one roll.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.