GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,086 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
18 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

The Gallerist» Forums » General

Subject: Intimidated to learn The Gallerist: best videos? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Doug
msg tools
I'm a huge fan of Lisboa but The Gallerist intimidated me. What's the best supplemental videos to reading the manual to help me overcome my fear lol

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Bergenstråle
Sweden
Luleå
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Phouglas wrote:
I'm a huge fan of Lisboa but The Gallerist intimidated me. What's the best supplemental videos to reading the manual to help me overcome my fear lol

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Y.
United States
Bowie
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Heavy Cardboard just live-streamed a teaching and play-through yesterday. The first 45 or so minutes is the teaching.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Popular Culture
Australia
Canberra
Australian Capital Territory
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Antlab on YouTube does a great clear play through for solo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Laudermilk
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I watched Rodney's video when I was tackling learning it a couple of months ago & it helped a lot. I saw that HC just did theirs and am in the midst of watching that--I'ave already picked up one thing I've done wrong.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vadim Deylgat
Belgium
Melle
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Phouglas wrote:

Thanks!

For me, it's just the opposite. The Gallerist immediately clicked for me, but I do have to say that I also watched Rodney's video before playing (I would personally recommend that). Now I've bought Lisboa over the weekend, just based on how much I like Vital's other games, but I'm intimidated by Lisboa. I hope the Heavy Cardboard video for that game will help me since Rodney didn't tackle Lisboa yet...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.