GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,086 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
18 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

The Gallerist» Forums » Rules

Subject: Discovered Artists rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Ross
msg tools
mb
I have a question regarding the discovered artists and the corresponding buying/selling of art.
If I discover I Blue painter, I obviously take the signature and place on the designated area.

1. If I buy a work from the discovered artist, I pay initial fame and when I sell the work I get the current fame. But what happens to the signature after selling? I think the rules state to return this token to the stack, but how do I keep track that I discovered this artist? Shouldnt I continue to have the ability to purchase works of art from this artist at the initial fame level? Or is this just a one time small bonus; and have to purchase any additional art at current fame level?

2. After I purchase a work of art from a commissioned artist I can then discover another artist, correct? (Or buy a second work of same artist)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vital Lacerda
Portugal
Oeiras
flag msg tools
designer
badge
2010 - Vinhos, 2012 - CO2, 2014 - kanban, 2015 - The Gallerist, 2016 - Vinhos Deluxe, 2017 - Lisboa, 2018 - Escape Plan, CO2 Second Chance and Dragon Keepers - Maybe: 2019 - ROTW Portugal and On Mars, 2020 - Kanban Deluxe Edition
mbmbmbmbmb
1. One time only.
2. Yes, after buying the promissed art work you can discover another artist or buy more works of art of the same artist.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Ross
msg tools
mb
newrev wrote:
1. One time only.
2. Yes, after buying the promissed art work you can discover another artist or buy more works of art of the same artist.

Thanks! How cool from the designer himself cool

This is our first game (first play) of yours and we had so much fun! Will definitely have to check out your others. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.