Michael Young
United States
Orange Park
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb

With the latest print run of Azul, the 1st player cardboard token has been replaced with its own resin tile similar to the ones found in the game. To accommodate fans who acquired the first edition of Azul, the new 1st player tile may be ordered on our webstore for free, but shipping charges will apply to the order.
Players may begin ordering the 1st player tile soon. There will be a limit of 1 tile per customer/order. Please avoid emailing us directly - the item will be added to our web store in the near future.

There are also plans to work with local distributors (US: GTS, Canada: Asmodee, UK: Esdevium/Asmodee, France/Belgium: Asmodee France, Germany: Pegasus) to share these tiles with retailers.
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You guys amaze yet again. Thanks for this!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deb K
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krista Cox
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yay! Thanks for listening to customer feedback.

If we wait and order with our preorder of Reef could the shipping be combined?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Young
United States
Orange Park
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
kcandmythreesons wrote:
Yay! Thanks for listening to customer feedback.

If we wait and order with our preorder of Reef could the shipping be combined?

Yes we can combine orders. Once we have a date set that these will go live, I will update the thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt L.
United States
Seahurst
Washington
flag msg tools
I have text here
badge
So important!
mbmbmbmbmb
Will this be in the Next Move webstore or the Plan B webstore?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Banner
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hopefully 1st player token and limited edition tiles will be offered at the same time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Young
United States
Orange Park
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
LunaWolvesMan wrote:
Will this be in the Next Move webstore or the Plan B webstore?

Next Move
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Young
United States
Orange Park
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
coil23 wrote:
Hopefully 1st player token and limited edition tiles will be offered at the same time.

We are hoping for this as well
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Cheston
United States
Fredericksburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
coil23 wrote:

And Century: Eastern Wonders.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared
United States
flag msg tools
mb
Any change to the box that reveals whether it's the new edition with the new resin token?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christi K
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
EchoOperative wrote:

There will be a limit of 1 tile per customer/order.

Please reconsider this as I've gifted this game to two other people and would like to order three first player tiles for each game so I can complete there copies as well. If I provided proof of purchase for all three copies, would you reconsider?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Young
United States
Orange Park
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
stlm wrote:
Any change to the box that reveals whether it's the new edition with the new resin token?

Look for the Next Move logo in the corner
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Young
United States
Orange Park
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
clmdvd wrote:
EchoOperative wrote:

Please reconsider this as I've gifted this game to two other people and would like to order three first player tiles for each game so I can complete there copies as well. If I provided proof of purchase for all three copies, would you reconsider?

Our concern is people taking advantage of this and trying to sell on the secondary market. I will gladly discuss this with the team though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Purdon

Twinsburg
Ohio
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
clmdvd wrote:
EchoOperative wrote:

I get the sentiment, but techically their copies are complete as is. If they really want a nicer 1st player token they could just order it themselves?

I get that there are situations like this, but I applaud the attempt to prevent secondary market abuse.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathaniel Yamaguchi
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Will these be available to pick up at conventions? Thinking about Origins specifically.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Funk
United States
Springfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Couch wrote:
clmdvd wrote:
EchoOperative wrote:

I get the sentiment, but techically their copies are complete as is. If they really want a nicer 1st player token they could just order it themselves?

I get that there are situations like this, but I applaud the attempt to prevent secondary market abuse.

I agree. The gifted people could request their own. Shipping wouldn't be that much.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christi K
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FunkyBlue wrote:
Couch wrote:
clmdvd wrote:
EchoOperative wrote:

I agree. The gifted people could request their own. Shipping wouldn't be that much.

That's ridiculous. They aren't hardcore gamers and it would be super lame of me to tell them, "Hey, the game I gave you for Christmas has a tiny little first player marker that can get lost easily. Here's where you order one that should have come in the game in the first place."

I would much prefer to buy the three tiles I need and give it to them next time I see them. And yes, I'd save on shipping I would imagine. I'm also wanting to get the extra tiles too. I hope Plan B doesn't also put a limit on them too. Take preorders or something if you need to know how many to print, but don't limit people from buying them that want them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Brooks
United States
Katy
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
clmdvd wrote:

That's ridiculous. They aren't hardcore gamers and it would be super lame of me to tell them, "Hey, the game I gave you for Christmas has a tiny little first player marker that can get lost easily. Here's where you order one that should have come in the game in the first place."

I would much prefer to buy the three tiles I need and give it to them next time I see them. And yes, I'd save on shipping I would imagine. I'm also wanting to get the extra tiles too. I hope Plan B doesn't also put a limit on them too. Take preorders or something if you need to know how many to print, but don't limit people from buying them that want them.

If they aren't hardcore gamers, they won't even know an alternative 1st player marker exists if you don't tell them, nor will they likely even be bothered that much should they find out theirs is different.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Montisunny
msg tools
If they DON'T limit it to 1 per person, they will all be on the resale market within like 30 minutes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Cheston
United States
Fredericksburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
clmdvd wrote:

I've never had an issue keeping track of my "tiny little first player marker." I'm happy an alternative is coming out, and will definitely get one, especially at the generously offered price, but if I never knew another option was available, I'd be totally happy with my game as is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Gentry
United States
Siloam Springs
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks Next Move/Plan B!! I appreciate your doing this. Classy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Gentry
United States
Siloam Springs
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mb
I can see the cardboard first player token now becoming sought out on the secondhand market. Limited edition now!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Funk
United States
Springfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
andgen9 wrote:
I can see the cardboard first player token now becoming sought out on the secondhand market. Limited edition now!

Since many were destroyed by accident and only used in the 1st editions... You may be on to something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Funk
United States
Springfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
clmdvd wrote:
FunkyBlue wrote:
Couch wrote:
clmdvd wrote:
EchoOperative wrote:

And if you do that, you have to charge for them, as people would just buy 30 of them, keep one and sell them. It's not designed for that. They're offering it for free and want as many of the game owners to get one as possible. Not for a handful to order multiple freebies. If you really want to make sure they get it, give them $5 for shipping and then all they have to do it put it in the cart.

I gave a copy to one of my family members for Christmas. I'll be sending them a link and telling them they should totally pick one up if they want it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [22] |