GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,020 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
21 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Planet Apocalypse» Forums » General

Subject: Game looks amazing!! I’m going all-in!! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Viper .
msg tools
Planet Apocalypse looks like the ideal horror tower defense game. Components look fantastic, mechanics look fantastic, theme and immersion look fantastic!! IMO, people complaining that the playthrough videos look boring are mistaken. First of all, tabletop gaming playthrough videos are not very exciting to watch due to the nature of the gaming, but they are very fun and exciting when you are participating (or even at the table watching them) in real life. Secondly, if you really pay close attention to PA’s playthrough videos, you’ll notice how interesting the mechanics really are. I honestly can’t think of a tower defense game that looks better than Planet Apocalypse.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Earth Slug
msg tools
Lol I agree, even the most strategic brain burner is boring on video.
I use those vids for learning how to play or when something is not clear.

I have played the PnP over 30hours now and it's amazing!
The all in will provide tons of gameplay.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gilberto Guillen
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
mb
I can say is the best game I ever played, can't get enough of it seriously
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Beaulieu
Canada
Timmins
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmb
I went all in as well. Money WELL worth spending. The PnP version doesn't do it nearly justice... I hope we can unlock the Spider Mastermind!

This theme is a nice alternative to the Cthulu-heavy games that are out right now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.