GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,129 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
18 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Chariots of Rome» Forums » General

Subject: Does it have a Campaign? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Maertz
United States
Duluth
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
Does the game have any sort of long term improvable stats or stable management rules?

Wakrob
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
beresford dickens
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
No it doesn't. It would be difficult because the chariots and horses are all the same and the charioteers are not quantified in terms of numbers. Nothing to stop you from setting up a NASCAR-style series of races though with cumulative points.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Young
United States
Fullerton
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Not as of yet. We did design 3 other tracks for KS stretch goals, but the KS flopped. However we do plan to release those along with campaign rules in the future.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Stone
United Kingdom
Sunderland
Tyne and Wear
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Although the Kickstarter response was disappointing, the game is brilliant and I’m personally looking forward to more content!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin S
United Kingdom
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sean3Dguy wrote:
However we do plan to release those along with campaign rules in the future.

That could just convince me to buy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Targo
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sean3Dguy wrote:
Not as of yet. We did design 3 other tracks for KS stretch goals, but the KS flopped. However we do plan to release those along with campaign rules in the future.

Sean, any news on this potential expansion(s)? Loving this game, & planning to run this as a multi-day qualifier/tournament event at a local convention in March 2019. (just trying to remember where I put my toga.)

Thanx!
Von Deekin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin S
United Kingdom
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looked for this at Games Expo UK over the weekend but no luck. And BoardGameGuru doubts he'll ever see a copy again. Anyone know of any UK retailers with a copy?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.