GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,240 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
14 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Board Game Design » Board Game Art and Graphic Design

Subject: Graphic/Illustrator 2D rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Idalia Kułak
Poland
flag msg tools
Hello everyone,

I'm actually looking for a job as a Graphic/Illustrator 2D. I can draw characters and illustrations in different styles, but mostly cartoon and comic. I'm interested mainly in remote work.
Here is the link to my portfolio: idalia.artstation.com

Regards

Idalia
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Etkin
United States
Gloversville
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
biddi biddi biddi
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Idalia,

You'll get more responses if you post some of your samples directly here. Use the "upload new geek image" or "insert external image" icons right above the subject field.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Idalia Kułak
Poland
flag msg tools
Thanks for advice. So, here are some examples of my work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Idalia Kułak
Poland
flag msg tools
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Idalia Kułak
Poland
flag msg tools
And also more traditional illustrations.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Strudwick
United Kingdom
Leeds
W Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi all,

Just wanted to say that I commissioned Idalia to do some full colour character art for a game I'm designing, and I'm absolutely thrilled with what she's done.

I don't have much experience commissioning artwork, but Idalia was great to work with; we sent a few emails back and forth discussing the requirements and agreeing on a price. A few days later, Idalia sent some different initial sketches of each character through, and made some changes based on my feedback, before proceeding with the full colour pieces.

All in all, Idalia produced 6 really great and colourful character portraits for me. This was done well within the timeframe we agreed, and to a very high standard. The whole process has been really fun, and it has totally re-invigorated my interest in getting my project off my computer and into playtesting proper! If I end up going down the kickstarter route with my project, I would love to engage Idalia again for further pieces.

All in all, I'm very chuffed!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.