GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,067 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
21 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Here I Stand» Forums » Rules

Subject: Removing Unrest in spaces with Enemy Units rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nightfall 23
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Newbie question here. I do not know how likely this will be to happen but after reading the rules I need to ask this:

Removing unrest condition "c" in 12.4 states that it is possible to remove unrest if

"land units controlled by the active power are adjacent to the space and land units of an enemy power are not adjacent"

but what if the enemy units are in the space with unrest? can I remove the market?

Generally. unrest markers can't be placed if there's land or naval units, but what if an enemy moved its units to such place?

Seems like those units are not a restriction for removing the market... just kinda weird to me that enemy units adjacent to the space in unrest restrict removing the marker but the ones in the actual space do not...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hannes Sörensson
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At 12.2 (about the Control Unfortified Space action) this bit has been added (it is blue in the latest version of the rules):
Quote:
The space is not occupied by land units from another power
(unless those units are allies of the active power).

I guess they forgot to put the same thing under 12.4.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nightfall 23
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
That would make sense, thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.