Anachronism» Forums » General

Subject: Only Missing 16 Cards -- Does Anybody Have Them? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lou Lessing
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been working to put together a complete set of Anachronism for a bit less than a year now. It's going really well. I only have 16 cards left to find, all p-promos. I know these forums aren't super active, but, I think it's worth a shot. Does anybody have any of these cards:

Leonidas I of Sparta
Clotho
Lachesis
Atropos
Clairseach Bhoru
Hawaiki
Ostanovy Khourosh
Sagaris
Liu Bei
Jihad
Templo Mayor
Reconquista
Tomas de Torquemada
Unicornio Cuerno
Vlad Il Dracul
Yggdrasil

I'm also looking for a second copy of a handful of random non-promo cards or packs:

Odysseus (single card or whole pack)
Goliath (single card or David pack that it came in)
Judah Maccabee (single card or whole pack)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
8-Bit Bastard
United States
Salinas
California
flag msg tools
badge
“That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”
mbmbmbmbmb
Those are the Holy Grails of Anachronism. That is the same list of cards I need almost card for card. I hope you have good luck in your search for them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
teekay 96
United States
Wheaton
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jerod_tb wrote:
Those are the Holy Grails of Anachronism. That is the same list of cards I need almost card for card. I hope you have good luck in your search for them.

LOL Came here to say the same thing. I have a few extra promos, but none on your list. Sorry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lou Lessing
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jerod_tb wrote:

That's a little disheartening, but, I still believe I'll find them someday... they must be out there...

I have them in French, which is apparently much easier...

tpierce66 wrote:
jerod_tb wrote:

LOL Came here to say the same thing. I have a few extra promos, but none on your list. Sorry.

I appreciate you taking the time to post, anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Esser
United States
Dubuque
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the Odysseus pack available. Opened an in penny sleeves.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lou Lessing
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Definitely interested in buying or trading for that. OK to PM you?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Florent Leguern Conciergerie Easylife
France
Crolles
France
flag msg tools
Solo soul
badge
Always look on the... *sigh* ... bright side of life !
mbmbmbmbmb
If your french is fine there's...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lou Lessing
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, but, I actually ordered these from them already. Having them in French is nice, but, I really want my last few English cards.

By the way, these people suck at international shipping apparently -- They just threw them into an envelope, loose, without even penny sleeves, and all the corners got fucked up... Just in case anybody else in this thread is thinking about ordering from LudikBazar knows. Perhaps if you request it specifically, or choose a more expensive shipping option, they'll package it properly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Lopez DeVinaspre
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
brisingre wrote:
I've been working to put together a complete set of Anachronism for a bit less than a year now. It's going really well. I only have 16 cards left to find, all p-promos. I know these forums aren't super active, but, I think it's worth a shot. Does anybody have any of these cards:

Leonidas I of Sparta
Clotho
Lachesis
Atropos
Clairseach Bhoru
Hawaiki
Ostanovy Khourosh
Sagaris
Liu Bei
Jihad
Templo Mayor
Reconquista
Tomas de Torquemada
Unicornio Cuerno
Vlad Il Dracul
Yggdrasil

I'm also looking for a second copy of a handful of random non-promo cards or packs:

Odysseus (single card or whole pack)
Goliath (single card or David pack that it came in)
Judah Maccabee (single card or whole pack)

Some of these appears to be individual cards. I don't have the time to look them all up, so I'll just list my hodge-podge of sealed, duplicate packs, in case you're interested. (I recognize that these are likely all individual promos, and recognize some as such, but thought I'd list mine just in case )

Barak (3 of these, actually)
Zhang Jiao
Harun Al-Rashid
Maui-Tikitiki
El Gran Capitan
SRQT, The Scorpion King
Cleopatra VII
Seti I
Horemheb the Restorer
Alfred the Great
Richard the Lionheart
King Arthur
Boudica
Hua Mulan
Attia the Hun

I'll want to double check and be sure that all of these are duplicates, if you're interested in any, but I'll be happy to arrange something as long as they are.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lou Lessing
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for taking the time to reply!

All 16 are individual promo cards that were never in packs, yes.

The only packs I'm still looking for are Odysseus, David and Judah Maccabee from set 7. Unfortunately, I don't need any of the ones on your list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls