GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,364 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
20 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Gloomhaven» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question about scenarios, just wanna make sure I’m doing this right. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick Pelletier
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
So, my wife and I are playing and we just completed the Barrow Lair. It says in the box text under “New Locations” Inox Encampment and Crypt of the Damned which were also both in the flavor text as well. Additionally, during the 1st scenario we opened the treasure box and unlocked scenario 71. Looking ahead I see that we match all the criteria for these scenarios. So, are we able to choose either of the 3 and just proceed as we please? Thanks for the help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fre kol
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mb
Yes, you can pick your poison. 😊

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Johnson
United States
Cedar Falls
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yes, as long as a scenario has been "unlocked" (via the "New Location" section of a successfully completed scenario, or through a treasure chest, or through a City/Road Event or Personal Quest) and if you currently fulfill all the requirements for the scenario (which generally depend on having certain Global or Party achievements complete or incomplete), then you can choose to undertake it.

And once you get past scenario #2, there are usually multiple options for scenarios you can complete next. However completing certain scenarios can cause you to lose access to other scenarios due to changing the status of requisite Achievements.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Pelletier
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
Awesome! Thank you for the confirmation!! Having a blast with this game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.