GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,705 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
16 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Betrayal at House on the Hill» Forums » General

Subject: Customized Character Cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Essence Watkins

Texas
msg tools
Hello all!
I'm making a gift for a friend of mine who loves this game. I'm trying to make him his own personalized character card that he could potentially use to play. I'm pretty much done with everything I just need to get it printed. The only problem is that I've never actually seen the game in person so I'm not sure on dimensions and things like that.

Would anyone be able to tell me the exact dimensions of the character cards and maybe an estimate of the thickness of the card? It seems fairly thick from what I can tell from pictures and videos that I've seen. I was thinking of having it printed on 30 or 32pt stock paper. I want it to be as close to the actual game as possible.

Thanks for all the help!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Semicharm
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The character "cards" are printed on the same material they use for the tiles. A stack of 19 tiles is nearly 1" thick, which I'm guessing would be around 52pt. It's more of a cardboard with a semi-gloss layer rather than stock paper. Kind of like a cereal box, only thicker. Hope that helps. I'm guessing there's other sections of the forum with people more familiar with physical component construction and publishing that could help you figure out how to make something like that or have them made.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.