GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,890 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
21 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
958 Posts
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [39] | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » PBEM » Werewolf

Subject: Heathers 11er rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
LJ
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Born to be a king, I ask one thing in return: a front seat to watch Earth burn.
badge
When we get bored we like to sit around, sit around and stare at at the werewolves, at the seers, at the auxen, at the villys.
mbmbmbmbmb
ljtrigirl and whirlingdervish present:

Heathers 11er

"Your daydreams are a lot better than my reality, trust me."

Team Evil:
The Heathers win by reaching Heather Parity.
Heather Chandler- Fuck me gently with a chainsaw, do I look like Mother Teresa? - Brutal Werewolf
Heather McNamara- Suicide is a private thing. - Beta Werewolf
Heather Duke- Veronica, why are you pulling my dick? - Wolf Cub

Team Good:
The terrorized students win by killing all the Heathers.
Veronica Sawyer- She's my best friend. God, I hate her. - Bodyguard
Martha Dunstock- I'd like that. - Seer
Kurt Kelly, Ram Sweeny, Pauline Fleming, Father Ripper, Peter Dawson, Rodney, Dennis, Betty Finn, Mr. Sweeny, Mr. Kelly, Mr. Sawyer, Mrs. Sawyer, Mr. Dean - "It'd be so righteous to be in a Veronica Sawyer/Heather Chandler sandwich. Punch it in, Ram." - Villagers

????:
JD - The only place different social types can genuinely get along with each other is in heaven.

Other Rules:
The Heathers will each know two of the Villagers that aren't in the game.

Most roles have some kind of thematic traits, including Villagers. They may or may not be hidden. The exact mechanisms of things like how Heather Duke promotes and how Veronica Sawyer protects will be hidden.

The game is full reveal, including all known and unknown traits. Reveals are guaranteed to be mostly accurate. There is a maximum of one role that could reveal incorrectly. Alignment will not be indicated by color but by role name, so keep that in mind! The color will be thematic.

There is NO Zombie Posting, and the dead may have influence on the game so don't talk to dead people or give anything away about your role!

Night Action Order:
Veronica
The Heathers
JD
Martha
Everyone Else

Please ask all questions about the game in modchat. We will not be answering them in the thread. We may later clarify things in thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LJ
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
When we get bored we like to sit around, sit around and stare at at the werewolves, at the seers, at the auxen, at the villys.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hold

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LJ
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is mod!LJ’s standard rules post. Some of this might not apply. Ignore it if it doesn’t.

Friendly Game: First and foremost, this is a friendly game. Don’t be mean to people. Things like name calling and personal attacks will not be tolerated and may result in a perma-ban from my games if I tell you that you are crossing lines and you don’t stop. If you feel like someone else crossed a line, let me know, and I can talk to them for you.

Conditional Orders: These are accepted for orders, views, kills, et cetera. They can be things like “If Irina flips Seer, NK Belash instead”, “If 4th is lynched, view Lemon”, or even “Consider Ziilch my perma-backup view if I don’t have a valid order in.” They can’t be things like, “If someone hard claims Seer between now and dawn, protect them.” If you’re unsure, just ask!

Brutal Orders: Brutals are mandatory unless otherwise stated. If you are brutal and do not have a valid order or conditional in place, your brutal will take out someone from your own team. So be sure to use orders and add conditionals if you might have a brutal.

Speeding Things Up: Nightfalls are valid options. If nightfall votes happen such that lynch results are locked, I will process dusk. If this is a game with vote manipulation, I will not unless there’s enough of a margin that any voting manipulation will not be given away. Unless I say otherwise, locking your game orders at night will speed up dawn.

Minimum Requirements: This falls between a Post for Your Life and a Proof of Life game. There is no minimum posting requirement, but if you’re not engaged in the game, I might replace you out. If you’re only going to make 1 post each day, they better be good posts. Likewise, if you miss a set of night orders, you can’t make them up, and I will replace you out. You don’t have to be omnipresent, but you need to be playing.

ModChat Information: Doing anything akin to flipping your card or talking about the color of your hat will result in a modkill. This includes: directly quoting modchats, using or faking screenshots of anything in Cassandra, or having people verify information by giving out the 10th word or letter that they get. This could also include things like, “LJ was late giving out views. Tell me what time she gave them out.” For more information and clarifications on this, please see this post.

Starts When Full: All of my Starts When Full games will go into go mode the first Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday after they fill. This is so that they're staggered from the rest of the schedule. If it's a very heavy week for me or the players, I may schedule it instead for a future week, but the default is a midweek start as soon as it fills.

Deleting/Editing Posts:
Do not ever delete a post. It may result in a modkill but will definitely result in a loss, even if your team wins. Please do not edit posts too often, and be sure to indicate what you changed. If you edit a vote, you will be considered to have voted there, especially if you nightfall.

Other: If something comes up that I don’t address in the rules, I will use my best judgment when resolving it. If the Lynch/Night time are different in the OP and Cassy, assume that Cassy is right. If I screw something up, I will retcon or change things to even it out with both sides. If it’s pre-D2, I may re-roll.

Don’t be a dick.

Have fun!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Player List According to Cassandra:
Benesephiir
bric
FATNOOB
kuchick
Netslummer
PaperF
RoyalApe
shawnad2006
twomillionbucks
Vanderscamp
zenofkermit

11 players are signed up.

To sign up for this game go to
http://cassandrawerewolf.com/game/1957247

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United States
Freedonia
flag msg tools
badge
When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire.
mbmbmbmbmb
I just signed up for the corn nuts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Vallina
United States
Buffalo
NY
flag msg tools
if I'm Andy, is Zack April? seems right...
badge
"When I get bummed out, I take my shirt off because the bad feelings make me feel sweaty."
mbmbmbmbmb
YAS GAWD

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alicia
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
More fuel for my already problematic Heathers obsession.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Don't pry for me, Argentina!
mbmbmbmbmb
zenofkermit wrote:

Plain or BQ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this turnout weak, or what?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United States
Freedonia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Benesephiir wrote:
zenofkermit wrote:

Plain or BQ?

BQ!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United States
Freedonia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Benesephiir wrote:
Is this turnout weak, or what?

I know, right? I had at least 70 more people at my funeral.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boonta Frederickson
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
this looks like fun
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walker
United States
Birmingham
Alabama
flag msg tools
"The significance of a person's life is determined by the story they believe themselves to be in." - Wendell Berry "If nothing lies beyond the pale of death, then nothing of value lies before it." - SMBC
badge
Thy mercy, my God, is the theme of my song, the joy of my heart and the boast of my tongue. Thy free grace alone, from the first to the last, has won my affection and bound my soul fast.
mbmbmbmbmb
Honey what ya waiting for/Welcome to my candy store

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LJ
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FATNOOB wrote:
this looks like fun

NOOB!!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boonta Frederickson
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ljtrigirl wrote:
FATNOOB wrote:
this looks like fun

NOOB!!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LJ
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We're 1 away from filling! If we fill in the next day or two, we'll go into Night 0 with first lynch on Thursday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LJ
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FATNOOB wrote:
ljtrigirl wrote:
FATNOOB wrote:
this looks like fun

NOOB!!!!!

How are things? What brings you back to BGG WW?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boonta Frederickson
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ljtrigirl wrote:

Things are great! Awesome wife, awesome toddler + baby #2 on the way, fixer upper house, all that jazz. You?

Honestly boredom at work. Limiting myself this time around so I don't do the whole get addicted > play 5 games at once > burnout > disappear into the night thing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanner
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
twomillionbucks wrote:
Honey what ya waiting for/Welcome to my candy store

Shut up, Heather.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
mbmbmbmbmb
Signed up to be a Brain Tomas fan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boonta Frederickson
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh yeah, what's a beta wolf?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LJ
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FATNOOB wrote:
ljtrigirl wrote:

Things are great! Awesome wife, awesome toddler + baby #2 on the way, fixer upper house, all that jazz. You?

Honestly boredom at work. Limiting myself this time around so I don't do the whole get addicted > play 5 games at once > burnout > disappear into the night thing.

Awesome! Things are great but busy for me. I moved to DC at the start of the year, and we have a biannual BGGWWer mini convention coming up that I do a large chunk of the organization for. I also just got back to DC after two weeks of vacation, so there's that too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LJ
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yay! I'll throw this into go mode a bit later today!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boonta Frederickson
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ljtrigirl wrote:

f5_button_smash.gif
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FATNOOB wrote:
ljtrigirl wrote:

f5_button_smash.gif

What’s your damage, Heather?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [39] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.