GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,439 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
17 Days Left

Support:

Deano Ware
United States
Farmington Hills
Mi
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a quick post to let everyone that the Journey To The Overland: Redux Kickstarter will be launching tomorrow at 11:00 a.m.. This Kickstarter, which a lot of users on BGG have emailed me about, will be to fund a second printing of the game with a revised, updated and vastly expanded rulebook. In addition we are raising funds for a new box, new art and more event, encounter and weather cards. Not to mention all the stretch goals that were unlocked in the first campaign that we hope to unlock again. There are about 100 'Early Bird' pledges that are by far the best value but there are smaller pledges as well.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1235706284/1749712909?r...

And if the campaign goes as expected there will be a huge 'finale' in the last week of the campaign that no one interested in the game will want to miss out on!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Second Edition Kickstarter Starting Tomorrow at 11:00 a.m. (March 18th)
I assume you mean March 14?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
Awesome! I've been waiting for this. Yes it would be good to clarify the date! Anyway, I'll be waiting. What timezone?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
Ah I just saw the FB post. 11 am E.S.T. And I'm going to assume that's today, the 14th.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deano Ware
United States
Farmington Hills
Mi
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup. Sorry I will update that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Evans
United States
stroudsburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Deano,
Can't there be a pledge level that allows original backers to get the revised card decks (errata and text fixes) along with the soft cover revised rulebook?

thanks,
Doug
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deano Ware
United States
Farmington Hills
Mi
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually if that's all you want. Just pledge at the $1.00 level and then add those items in the Backerkit. I assumed most original Backers would want the hardcover. As for the cards, they are not 'revised' there were about ten cards pulled from the Encounter deck, I think five from Event and maybe ten from weather due to empty cutting sheets that make up the "unreleased card set". If you just want to order the cards from the second printing you can do that in Backerkit right now and shoot me an email and I will mail you a set. If you have an item that has not been delivered yet (i.e. Scenario book) that you paid for I can even cancel that and give you credit for it.

Hope that helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.