GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,657 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
16 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Gloomhaven» Forums » Rules

Subject: Enhancement costs for Circles class card rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Baker
msg tools
One of this class’s level 1 cards
Spoiler (click to reveal)
summons 2 Shadow Wolves

Do enhancements on that half of the card count as targeting multiple figures (and therefore cost double)? My instinct would be yes, but I’m uncertain. Thought I saw a thread about this a while back but searching didn’t turn it up and I don’t remember the conclusion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Sauro
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That ability doesn't have any targets, so it certainly doesn't have multiple targets. It makes enhancing that ability some of the most efficient enhancements you can get.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Des T.
Germany
flag msg tools
This user optimizes his gaming experience.
badge
This user might be a mutant in hiding.
mbmbmbmbmb
masterzora wrote:
That ability doesn't have any targets, so it certainly doesn't have multiple targets. It makes enhancing that ability some of the most efficient enhancements you can get.

While the second statement depends on playstyle (I prefer +1 move on TS as the first enhancement), I fully concur with Wolves not being multi-target.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Greenfly
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just confirming what was already said, that ability does NOT count as a multi-target ability for the purpose of enhancements. I was also confirmed a while back by Isaac himself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.