GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,261 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
23 Days Left

Support:

Bård Holst
Norway
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The rulebook doesn't say which cards belong to the expansion and which that come with the game it only says that 4 Feast cards come with the base game and 4 belong to the expansion.

By looking at some other cards I managed to figure out that cards belonging to the expansion has an "E" in their reference number.
So a building might say BE29 which probably means; building, expansion, card 29

Using this I only found 2 Feast cards, numbered FE07 and FE08, that had the E in their ref. nr.
This means I have 6 base game Feast cards, not 4 and only 2 belonging to the expansion.

Anybody else have this issue? and if not which Feast cards belong to the expansion.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sander van der Drift
Netherlands
The Hague
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I have the same issue. Not sure whether there are 6 base game feast cards or they just forgot to number two feast cards as expansion cards. Since I couldn't determine which ones are the core game cards I've kept all 8 feast cards together and just choose 3 at random at the start of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bård Holst
Norway
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, I guess it doesn't matter that much when it comes to the Feast cards anyway

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martino Chiacchiera
msg tools
designer
mbmb
Hi all,
if I remember correctly, the 4 Feast cards of the base game feature one resource among Grain, Wood, Iron or Stone that you can pay in different quantities to obtain Victory Points.
The other four Feast cards belong to the expansion.

Hope this helps

Have fun!

Martino
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Nordstrom
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
badge
Board Games are Old School, I Be Old School
mbmbmbmbmb
Martino, there are 8 feast cards, not 6.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martino Chiacchiera
msg tools
designer
mbmb
Thanks Colin for spotitng the typo. I edited the post above.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.