GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,066 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
21 Days Left

Support:

Andrew Chang
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I just opened my game and am yet to play a game, but had a simple query.

How many cards do you include in the starting strategy deck for each bender? Is it 4 cards per bender?

Does the customisation of the strategy deck for each bender come from deciding which 4 cards to include (rather than changing the number of cards)?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam Kuhn
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
Yeah it is 4 cards per bending element in each of your three strategy decks. Combined with the 2 grey cards for each element in the main deck, you will end up with 6 total cards of each element. No matter how you customize the decks, you will always have 4 strategy cards in each of your elemental decks. The reason why is they don't want you to have to many cards which can prolong the game if it is evenly matched.

When you purchase a card from your strategy deck it will become part of your main deck for the rest of the match. Also when you run out of strategy cards in any of the strategy decks, you will roll the referee dice to see if the match will be called. If the fan appears, page 21 explains how to determine who wins. If it is blank, you continue playing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Chang
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That’s what I thought. Thanks for confirming!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.