GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,384 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
17 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Sid Meier's Civilization: The Boardgame» Forums » General

Subject: Question about selling this game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gavin Crosbie
Ireland
flag msg tools
So i own a copy and have only played it once. Since it took so long, the group I hang with just aren't into it. I'm looking to sell my version or trade it.

How much would you think it's worth, and how can i tell which edition it is. It says copyright 2002 but i can't see anywhere an edition printing.

The top cover for the box is damaged at one corner but the board, pieces and cards are all present and correct and in perfect condition. Played with once and bagged in bank-coin bags. The manual is in good condition but has been leafed through quite a bit and was folded back on itself when it went into storage.

Oh, and is there an official guide on the marketplace of what constitutes which category of condition... e.g. boxed damaged condition has to be good or lower...

Kind regards
Gav
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad McCoy
United States
Vilonia
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Check the Geekmarket listing for this game to see how much it is being sold for in comparable condition. You can also check price history to see how much the game has sold for on the secondary market over time. This should give you a good idea as to its resale value.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alazṓn Theatre
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Meoww
mbmbmbmbmb
I just bought a copy for $15 Cdn

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavin Crosbie
Ireland
flag msg tools
thanks folks, yeah i figured that i wouldnt get much for it. Might keep for parts..

Gav

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.