GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,109 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
21 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Charterstone» Forums » General

Subject: How is Charterstone after the legacy campaign is done? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scohr Dark
msg tools
mb
After the legacy campaign is done and you have your completed game board, how good is the game just as a regular non-legacy game? (Please try to avoid spoilers thanks)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin Bolyard
United States
Oak Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
badge
In your world, I have another name. You must learn to know me by it. That was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.
mbmbmbmbmb
Since I have found myself compelled to continually play it solo since ending the campaign, I'd say it's definitely a solid worker placement game It's fun for me, but I wonder if that's partly due to having invested myself into becoming familiar with the games mechanisms and creating the board. I do wish I had others to play with, as I played through the campaign with 3 other gamers. But we've already moved onto things each of them had been waiting to play before our 12 game campaign.

It's definitely good post-campaign. I do wonder if I would feel differently with a different board state (that is, with a different array of buildings out). But with so many placements, I can't imagine it being much less satisfying than it is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.