GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,309 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
23 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

HOPE» Forums » Rules

Subject: What happens to ship after stabilizing tile? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron B
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don’t see mention in the English rules what you’re supposed to do with a ship on a tile when it’s stabilized. I just see instructions for pioneers. Does the ship return to the center or stay in the same dimension on the same tile, therefore immediately getting the bonus token? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Chaffer
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
Grand Rapids Area Boardgamers
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You only get the bonus chips when entering a tile. To claim a chip after stabilizing, you need to navigate away and back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Remembering that you cannot change directions so it takes two separate movement actions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gail Maser
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
I don’t see mention in the English rules what you’re supposed to do with a ship on a tile when it’s stabilized.

Nothing happens to your ship: it stays where it is at the end of its movement (same tile, same dimension).

So if the ship end up on a tile which is stabilized, you put it back to the same tile, same dimension after you returned the tile to the "stabilized" face

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.