GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,109 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
21 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Ursa Miner» Forums » Rules

Subject: Landslide Bonus Card rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wendy Huang
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Can I move a hardened honey tile with one of my bears on it by using "Landslide"?

2. When I play "Landslide" do I have to place the tile with my bear on it on any unoccupied tile on the mountain, or can I place it "anywhere" as in a blank space (a completely mined space) that is connected to the mountain?

Thanks! Very cute game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Bredthauer
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm not sure what the official answers would be, but my group has been playing as if 1) yes, you can landslide a hardened honey tile, and 2) yes, you can landslide to an empty space. That allows for some fun moves where you use landslide to connect parts of the mountain so you can mine tiles without illegally splitting the mountain.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eli Kosminsky
msg tools
designer
Jacob is correct on all counts! You can landslide, earthquake, and even TNT a hardened honey tile. We also highly encourage landsliding tiles to empty spaces to keep the mountain connected Just no landsliding onto tiles with bears on them! That would be dangerous.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.