Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sam Butler
United States
Fort Walton Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe I just missed it completely (twice), but I don't recall anything in the rules about whether or not it is permissible for good to take 2 turns in a row, then evil take 2 turns in a row...team play with 4 players, of course. Do you have to alternate, or not? I thought there was something like this in the first edition (without the Southern regions), but I don't see it in the Trilogy edition. Should it alternate, or does it really matter?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Meinrad Zuchnut-Belgaard
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmb
Re:Team Play and Turn Order?
butsam (#32753),

Alternating keeps things from getting too unbalanced. As a rule of thumb, alternate good vs evil.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gervaisius Spade
United States
Gig Harbor
Washington
flag msg tools
Cleeve (#32946),

I don't believe it is stated at all in the rulebook but according to the original Risk rules you are required to alternate good then evil. An easy way to decide this it to roll dice at the beginning to see the order and line-up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean-François Gagné
Canada
Montréal
Québec
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lord Spade (#36168),
The way it is supposed to be is:

The player who begins placing his troops and playing is the one to the left of the Evil player with the most stongholds in Mordor. And they do mention alternating so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alfonso Zamora
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I dont see in the rules alternating good vs evil.
The initial position around the board and the person on the left of the evil player with more Strongholds on Mordor start.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.