GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,403 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
14 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Gloomhaven» Forums » Rules

Subject: Unlocking A New Scenario rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Samarias
Australia
flag msg tools
At the end of a scenario, we unlocked #7 Vibrant Grotto. The requirements say there are two Global requirements before attempting the scenario. Can we attempt this scenario or do we first have to unlock the two global requirements? If we have to unlock the requirements, how is that done?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wester van Urk
msg tools
Yes, you need those two global achievements.

As far as I'm aware, the only way to unlock #7 is by completing #8 and that should've given you one of those achievements as part of the conclusion. The conclusion should also suggest to you where to get the other achievement.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten Neumann
Germany
Düsseldorf
flag msg tools
'Thematic?'
badge
"Ugh", Hail sighs. "Dispatch these simpletons quickly. I am already bored with them."
mbmbmbmbmb
If there are Requirements mentioned, you need them!

How to unlock them? Play the game and you will find out!
(Sometimes there are mini-spoilers in the flavour texts that give hints.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Megan M
msg tools
Other scenarios will give you these achievements. You must have these achievements first before you can attempt this scenario in campaign mode. I'm assuming you have other unlocked scenarios, so I'd suggest you do some of those first.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Samarias
Australia
flag msg tools
Okay. That's the cool part about this game. You discover so many new things with each scenario. Thank you for the advice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael T.
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You have to unlock the achievements to play the scenario. To do that you have to play other scenarios until one of them gives you the achievement. Of course it is possible to check the scenario-conclusions for those achievements in advance and before choosing an adventure, but many players try to avoid that to keep the game more surprising. Be aware that some scenarios cancel each other out and the other one can never be played then in the running campaign.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.