GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,332 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
14 Days Left

Support:

Elliot Page
msg tools
Hey all,

I require some playtesters to play a game I am working on for my dissertation, and give some feedback of the quality of the UI and UX design throughout. If you could play the game, fill out the questionnaire, and send said questionnaire to me at s175883@ucs.ac.uk it would be greatly apprieciated.

To play you will need the resources from this location:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rGRO_lgE-q4lfv9XVx0VpM4Q5k...

You will also need an Android-capable smartphone to run the app. You will need to print 2 of each set of cards.

Cheers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Court Marley
United States
West Allis
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks interesting, I may try to give it a shot. However, I highly recommend putting your questionnaire into google forms. It's a lot easier for your testers to get feedback to you, and you don't have to worry about keeping all those emails or printing out all those sheets. There are plenty of tutorials if you don't know how to create one, but it really is super easy and very intuitive. Best of luck with your game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elliot Page
msg tools
Cheers I will bear that in mind

Also I should mention that the game is designed for 3-5 players, just in case that isn't made clear in the ruleset.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Court Marley
United States
West Allis
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good to know. 3 is definitely a bit more challenging, but I might be able to swing it soon. Do you have a deadline for feedback?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elliot Page
msg tools
ASAP if possible. That said I won't be able to really act on it until Monday 19th so I guess that's the deadline.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Court Marley
United States
West Allis
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
limejuice123 wrote:
ASAP if possible. That said I won't be able to really act on it until Monday 19th so I guess that's the deadline.

Oh yikes. I'm not going to have time to put it together, learn it, and get 2 other people to play it with me all in the next two days. Sorry. Best of luck with your paper.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.