GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,486 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
22 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Pyramix» Forums » Rules

Subject: End Game Base Cubes rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Wagner
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
mb
I understand that the base layer of cubes (Anhks) get divvied up based on who has the most Anhks of that color. But is the same carried out for the remaining Bird and Eye cubes? If so, is it based on whoever has the most Bird cubes in a particular color, or is it still based on the person who had the most Anhks of that color?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G W M
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
badge
Don't play in the street....
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Nick

"Next, sort your cubes by color and compare with the other players the number of ankh cubes you collected in each color. (Compare one color at a time.) After comparing numbers, whoever has the most ankhs of a single color collects all of the remaining cubes of the same color left in the base. Repeat the process for the remaining colors."

Just also remember that cobras and any cubes touching cobra cubes are removed BEFORE that step

Cheers mate

GM

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Wagner
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
mb
Gotcha. Part of me was still thinking that could have meant "all of the remaining (Anhk) cubes of the same color left".

Good good.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kos blaat
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmb
i just got the game yesterday. lovely little thing. Does need a cotton drawstring bag though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Wagner
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
mb
kosterix wrote:
i just got the game yesterday. lovely little thing. Does need a cotton drawstring bag though.

That, and a LAZY SUSAN!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.