GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,804 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
15 Days Left

Support:

Adam Mitchell
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At the GAMA Trade Show the Frog brothers said that the Forbidden Fortress Pledge Manager is still set for April, the Blasted Wastes are set to released to retail at the end of the summer, and Forbidden Fortress should be available at retail in October.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thats a good news! Really hesitating to jump in the Forbidden Fortress Late pledge. Can't decide yet if I need it,if I didn't collect all of SOBs stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ScottL
United States
Weare
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good to hear. Really looking forward to picking up Blasted Wastes. As I'm a lowly Retail rat that will be a welcome addition at the end of the summer/fall.

I was kinda tempted by Forbidden Fortress, really on the fence for a while. But am only interested in "some parts" of it, much of it just isn't a fit for me. As it is, I've made a way too many DIY enemies & heroes and other additions... my SoB collection is already sprawling wildly out of control.

It's like I have this mutant chest portal or something and whenever I go to the local hobby store, I end up with more stuff to adapt to SoB!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Chase
United States
Akron
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's super exciting! I backed FoFo and added on the Derelict Ship and Blasted Wastes (partly for the discount and partly to drive up the Kickstarter numbers) but it's been killing me that the Derelict Ship is out but I can't play it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.