GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,203 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
17 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
1 Posts

Nintendo Co., Ltd.» Forums » General

Subject: Nintendo warrenty repair rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike D.
United States
Metairie
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The right Joy Con's analog stick was really acting up on me. I went to Nintendo's site, went through the "see if this works" protocol and it linked me a number to call. I got a friendly rep that asked for the serial number and said it was within warranty so he'd send me a free shipping label (I paid 10$ for an overnight both ways upgrade). I dropped it off at UPS store Monday at 3pm was able to track it, got an email when it arrived. I was able to get status updates of my repair and had it back that Thursday morning and working fine.

I'm a firm believer in calling foul when a company messes up, but I also believe one should sing their praises when they do a good job!

I'm back into Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and my daughter is back into Splatoon 2, Mario Kart 8 and Just Dance 2018... we have our games back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.