GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,574 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
16 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Historia» Forums » General

Subject: Who/how to contact for some print issue replacements? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
I have a few cards with printing issues. I contacted Golden Egg games via their web form on 7 Nov 2017. I followed up with their email info@goldenegggames.com on 19 Feb 2018. Haven't heard anything back or received anything in the mail (some companies seem to post things out without reply).

Giochix.it seem to want me to create an account and sign in before I can view the contact us page. Which is bonkers.

Does anyone know who and or how I can contact a real person to resolve these issues?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.C.Crispy
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
g54pcys wrote:
I have a few cards with printing issues. I contacted Golden Egg games via their web form on 7 Nov 2017. I followed up with their email info@goldenegggames.com on 19 Feb 2018. Haven't heard anything back or received anything in the mail (some companies seem to post things out without reply).

Giochix.it seem to want me to create an account and sign in before I can view the contact us page. Which is bonkers.
not as bonkers as requiring an account before you get to see the shipping charges - as I still see on some websites. But really, they are going to need your details to send you any replacements, so what's the big deal? Do want the replacements or not? More than you care about creating an account with them, or less?

Quote:
Does anyone know who and or how I can contact a real person to resolve these issues?

Thanks.
Nope, sorry, I'd just sign in with my (already existing) account with giochix.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kos blaat
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmb
make it yourself. It's not hard.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
It's not a big deal to create an account. I was just wondering if there was an email address or web form somewhere that I had missed. It's a lot easier than trying to create an account, that's all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.C.Crispy
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll bet that interacting with this forum to avoid as much effort and time as creating an account would have
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yes and no. I won't detail some of the many pains I've had with online registration (it'll take too much time to do so

In short, they (Giochix.it) told me to contact Golden Egg games, since it's their edition. So back to square one, lol. I've DM'd Golden Egg on Facebook, we'll see what comes from that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.