The Resistance: Hidden Agenda» Forums » General

Subject: Shameless rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ignatius MP
Spain
flag msg tools
This is what I got from the expansion hidden agenda:

The text should be: Known by everybody, impossible to remain hidden.

Such a product! I cannot even believe that something like that arrived to the market! And I do not know how nobody said anything about it. Of course, I strongly suggest to keep your hands out of this expansion; a game of hidden roles relies on that, on HIDDEN roles.

If they intended to make us play with opaque sleeves, they should have included them or, at least, left the cards' back totally white without any kind of illustration.

I feel sad, frustrated and powerless.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Hoogenboom
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you feel like the game is unplayable because of this, you are always within your right to contact Indie Boards & Cards to ask for replacement.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ignatius MP
Spain
flag msg tools
Thanks for your commentary. Nevertheless, I have posted it because I tried to contact them in the past. One year ago, I bought this expansion and had the same problem (even worse). I thougth that maybe was my game, because on the internet images I had never found a case like this. I didn't get any answer from their side, so I returned the item and got a refund (thanks to the board game shop).

The point is that I love this game, I have also bought the plot thickens expansion, which by the way, also has different material and colour finishes, but one can play it though. I really wanted to try hidden agenda , but again the same problem and not only for this card, also defectors and more (besides it also has a third kind of materias and colour finishes).

That's why I felt I had to post this one, to prevent other people and show my anger.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
Glory to Rome!
badge
"Let each man pass his days in that wherein his skill is greatest" Propertius Sextus
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't understand what is wrong with the card back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ignatius MP
Spain
flag msg tools
The players on the table noticed it at first blink. It's the frame, the card is not centered.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wilbert Kiemeneij
Netherlands
Eindhoven
flag msg tools
I know the rules, but how do you win this game?
badge
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
mbmbmbmbmb
I do agree it's kinda shameless to post this here without first giving the publisher a chance to correct their mistake. It's clear from the pictures that this card wasn't cut right. Ask them to replace it.

:EDIT: Apparently I can't read and you did what I said here. Sorry for that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ignatius MP
Spain
flag msg tools
Haven't you read it? I TRIED and they NEVER answered!

Here the pictures that I sent them one year ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wilbert Kiemeneij
Netherlands
Eindhoven
flag msg tools
I know the rules, but how do you win this game?
badge
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
mbmbmbmbmb
I misread your post. I got that you contacted them, but I missed that it was regarding the same issue. This is bad.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.