Subject: Questions concerning special cards *spoilers* rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sam R
United States
Provo
Utah
flag msg tools
So I have a question concerning the special cards that come out as you play.

Some cards will say “play before your turn”

Does this mean that I would play the card, resolve it’s effect then leave it in front of me AND THEN proceed to my turn? (By either drawing or taking a fortress from the middle of the table, or attacking a fortress?

Or does it mean that I would play this card and then my turn would be over?

The “trade fortress” special card says that it can be played at any time during the turn. Does this mean that I could take a fortress from the middle putting defenders under it THEN play the card and trade fortresses with an opponent?

Or would I have to wait until next turn to play the card.

And last:
Does playing a special card count as you taking a turn? Or do you play a special card and still have to draw a card or take over a fortress?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henning Kröpke
Germany
Ascheberg
Germany
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LateShacka wrote:
So I have a question concerning the special cards that come out as you play.

Some cards will say “play before your turn”

Does this mean that I would play the card, resolve it’s effect then leave it in front of me AND THEN proceed to my turn? (By either drawing or taking a fortress from the middle of the table, or attacking a fortress?

Yes, correct.

Quote:

The “trade fortress” special card says that it can be played at any time during the turn. Does this mean that I could take a fortress from the middle putting defenders under it THEN play the card and trade fortresses with an opponent?

Yes, correct. This is a possible use of that special card.

Quote:

And last:
Does playing a special card count as you taking a turn? Or do you play a special card and still have to draw a card or take over a fortress?

You play them additionally, so you always have to draw a card or take over fortress(es).

Best regards,

Henning
(2F-Spiele)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.