Thomas Smith
France
flag msg tools
Hi Ignacy.

It would be so nice if we could be reminded which SOL we are actually in. I broke off to make a cup of tea, and when I got back I'd forgotten which SOL it was. Why do I need this information? In order to know whether I have to take the special production action for SOL 3 (I think I'm in SOL 3) If I've gone over to SOL 4 then I don't.

You going to say that I simply look to see where the white status cube is on the SOL COUNTER. The problem is that I jogged the chair that it is on and the marker cube went flying off the track. I think the App should handle that for us - man it's such an amazing game that I'm sure that extra feature should be a piece of cake for you guys.

Also it would help to have an indication of who was FIRST ASTRONAUT at the moment.

Vocaldazz (being a nuisance)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Mcgamin

Arizona
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The app will show you which sol you are in at the top of the screen once you reach the action phase. So if you forgot you can just tap through until you get to the action phase and then apply any effects as needed that may have occurred in the event, morale and production phases. Also, if you forget who the first player is just count it up based on how many players you have and what sol it is. For example if I am playing with 2 astronauts then one of the astronauts will always have even numbered sols and the other astronaut will get the odd days.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.